Good career management is the spring board for building successes in our students’ lives. Besides finding compatibilities which will make individual happy with their choices in life, their personal dispositions are equally important in career management.
There are two skills that will benefit students in managing their dispositions effectively:
- Resume Writing and Interview skills;
- Personal Grooming and Social Etiquette skills.
Through the programme, students will:
- Become confident in presenting and marketing themselves
- Equipped with the crucial skills for course application, job application and scholarship application
- Become aware of the dos and don’ts when they go for interviews and making a good impression for the first time at any important occasion